Tracking and Fleet Management Services
- Web/Mobile Monitoring Platform
Users are able to locate their vehicles through our web and wap monitoring platforms as well as Android and IOS based smartphone applications.
- Vehicle travel history playback
On-demand history playback is available on our platforms. This shows location, status (acc on/off) speed, cumulative mileage, and fuel consumption
- Data Backup
When GSM signals are weak, the Reflex Tracker will performs an offline backup of the location per interval as well as corresponding data and automatically uploads this data to our servers when GSM signals stabilize.
This is set up to monitor a vehicle’s movement in and out ofnpredefined areas. Geo-fence breach alerts are auto-sent to platform and by sms to designated mobile numbers
- System and SMS alerts
Pre-programmed event alerts are sent to the web/mobile platforms and by sms to designated mobile numbers. These alerts include, geo-fence breach, over speed, fuel siphoning, tamper and accidents.
- Remote Vehicle Immobilization
Commands to this effect are executed from our control room
to immobilize the vehicle in emergency situations e.g theft
Various vehicle data reports can be produced from the web platform and exported to excel and pdf formats. The reports include: vehicle status reports, speeding report, *fuel consumption report, geo fence report etc.
- Fuel monitor (*At an extra cost)
The fuel sensor is an accessory added to the Reflex Tracker. It monitors real time fuel levels, amount of fuel dispensed into the tank and consumption rate. It allows detection of fuel siphoning. Fuel data records can also be produced from the web platform report center and saved as excel and pdf formats. .
Requirements and Values
- Access to a PC, laptop, or internet-enabled mobile phone with speeds of above 128 kbps.
- In each vehicle, a Reflex Tracker GPS/GPRS communication unit Vehicle details and client’s personal details are recorded and stored in our data bank. We offer training on the usage of the tracking platform and subsequently assign Login credentials.
- Regular software updates as well as timely feedback to the manufacturers ensure that our Reflex Tracker works well even in unfavorable conditions.
- We acquire our tracking devices directly from the manufacturers.
- Reflex Technologies staff members are highly trained to provide quality service.
- All our staff members are well qualified and conversant in their posts thus clients have access to the best service and support.